Get to know your own country
Our regional flight attendants are passionate, proud and dedicated people who love the challenge of working in an industry where every second counts. As part of our regional cabin crew team you’ll get to explore the length and breadth of New Zealand and become an expert on our best tourist destinations and regional hot spots!
- Entitled to live and work permanently in New Zealand at the time of applying
- Minimum Restricted or Full New Zealand Driver Licence with reliable transport
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a high-pressured and customer centric environment is preferred. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for people, ability to cope under pressure, and be resilient in unforeseen circumstances such as medical emergencies
- We operate in a 24/7 industry, so you will need to commit to rostered shifts, weekends and public holidays and be available for regular overnights away from your home base.
- Compliance with our Uniform Standards. If you have body art/tattoos anywhere on your body, please answer ‘Yes’ in the application question and provide details – we will confirm with you if this is compliant.
What’s special about our Regional Airlines?
There are many advantages to becoming a Regional Flight Attendant. Working locally means you’re never far from home and there’s no jet lag to worry about. You will be sole charge or a team of two running the service in the cabin, from safety briefings over the PA to in-flight service and liaising with Pilots and Ground Staff so it’s a great environment to step up and really own your role. The environment on our domestic carriers is intimate and informal, allowing you to chat with our guests and point out areas of interest during your flight.
Do you have what it takes?